call for volunteers to help out before and after the Health Professions Programs Fair on Feb. 23

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all as excited about having an in-person health professions fair as I am! Two long years it’s been. We have 60 exhibitors tabling at the fair which is pretty amazing.

I am in need of some volunteers to help out on the front end and the back end of the fair. We will stage out of LBJSC 3-14.1 rather than the ballroom.

Now, don’t you all be laughing at me because I am using Sign-Up Genius for volunteers. I am a thoroughly middle-aged mom who has been a PTO/booster club officer for 12 years now. I love me some Sign-Up Genius.

In any event, here is the link for the Sign-Up Genius. It is first come first serve until full (6 volunteers on the front end and 6 at the end).

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F084DAAA72BA46-health

Whether you volunteer or not, make plans to attend. Wednesday, February 23 from 5:30-8:00 pm in the large ballroom in LBJSC. You can arrive and leave whenever you want while the fair is on. It is free. I’d like to request that you wear a mask, but I cannot mandate this of course.

Thank you all! I couldn’t do it without your help!

Dr. Banta